My Music Production for ABU Song Festival 2013 in Hanoi, Vietnam
This is my music production for Indonesia in the 2nd ABU (Asia Pacific Broadcasting Union) Song Festival 2013 in Hanoi, Vietnam.
This festival brought together the best of Asia-Pacific’s top solo or group talents from an array of national music scenes. The participants are China, South Korea, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Iran, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan, Sri Lanka, Australia, Vietnam, Brunei, Thailand and Afghanistan. This event held on October 26th, 2013.
Official site for this event : http://abuhanoi2013.com/Content.aspx?cid=41
• Music produced & arranged by Agus Hardiman.
• Executive producer : Om Ben Contoh Management.
• Supported by TVRI & Kementerian Pariwisata & Ekonomi Kreatif Indonesia.
• Song composed by Atta Javatta.
• Vocal by Shella Tiatira & Putri Siagian (Duet).
• Vocal arrangement by Rayen Pono (ex Pasto).
• Electric guitars by Ponch Satrio.
• Drums by Okky Maleh (of Andra & The Backbone).
• Bass programmed by Agus Hardiman using VSTi NI Scarbee Bass.
• Acoustic guitar programmed by Agus Hardiman using VSTi AmpleSound AGM.
• Saluang by Judika Sinaga.
• Gamelan programmed by Agus Hardiman using VSTi NI Gamelan.
• Angklung programmed by Agus Hardiman using free VSTi Angklung (download here : http://mtek.info/VSTAngklung).
• All synth & other instruments programmed by Agus Hardiman using various VSTi’s.
• Recording, arranging, editing, mixing & mastering in DAW Presonus Studio One Pro v2.6
• Mixing and mastering by Gabriel Gunawan & Agus Hardiman.